- Shape the Payments roadmap and define key product capabilities for the Philippines business.
- Understand and keep abreast of the competitive landscape, having a clear view of the positioning of your products against competitors.
- Roll out domestic instant payment rails, including the settlement flow, while ensuring strict compliance to legal and regulatory frameworks
- Identify opportunities for digital innovations in payment solutions and provide assessment of their potential
- Lead product development end-to-end, encompassing conceptualization of new product design, articulation and prioritization of business requirements, review of technical build, user testing and working with relevant stakeholders to set up operational support for reconciliation and settlement.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to ensure alignment to project roadmaps and delivery plans.
- Monitor product performance and propose changes in customer journeys/ features using a data-driven approach
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with good academic credentials.
- At least 5 – 7 years of relevant working experience with focus on Payments/ Transaction Banking operations / product roles.
- Experience in international and domestic payment (e.g. PhilPaSS, PESONet, InstaPay, PDDTS, etc.) systems used in the Philippines. Understanding of SWIFT is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and have a high degree of learning agility
- With demonstrated ability to drive and follow-through on cross-functional projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high intensity work environment.