- Assist in growing SeaMoney Philippines by implementing various initiatives and liaising with multiple departments and stakeholders, both locally and on a regional level
- Develop insights on improving SeaMoney performance through analytics and strong grasp of local market
- Identify and analyze areas of improvement across each function Handle ad-hoc requests and admin related tasks as needed
- Full end-to-end ownership of projects from start to end
- Assess and improve efficiency and effectiveness of teams
- Help launch new products and services to the Shopee ecosystem
- Prepare detailed plans to track and monitor project development and performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Preferably with experience working in a project management, business analyst, strategy or relevant roles. Experience in a fintech or ecommerce company is a plus.
- With good business acumen and can interpret data to be used by the business
- Self-starter with shown abilities to solve problems and run time productively.
- Detail orientation, strong organization skills and focus on quality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Customer focus to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Validated leadership experience and proven ability to productively supply to a team
- Demonstrates multi-cultural sensitivity and ability to interact (primarily across email, secondarily by phone) with a variety of customers effectively.