- Create, develop and manage new and existing digital financial service products (Insurance)
- Be responsible for the end-to-end business product management, including but not limited to P&L management, user journey optimisation, internal process enhancement, design of financial features and competitor benchmarking.
- Optimise product portfolio by analysing key metrics, recommending improvement areas to drive profitability and continuous business growth.
- Drive regional expansion of financial services; develop and drive go-to-market strategies, collaborate with regional and local stakeholders to ensure successful rollout of new products and improvement plans
- Engage and manage external stakeholders to ensure successful launch of partnerships.
- Manage the project timelines in a cross-functional structure to ensure timely and consistent delivery of the overall business goals.
- Ensure business alignment and work closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as Risk, Product, Legal, Compliance and Ops to own business metrics and drive sustainable growth
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or Business equivalent
- 2 - 4 years of work experience, preferably from reputable consulting firms, Internet, FinTech, InsurTech, banking, insurance companies or financial institutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong logical thinking and quantitative analysis ability.
- Proactive, open to learn, strong builder and intrapreneurial mindset, ready to get hands dirty.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A fast learner who is meticulous and detail-minded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another Asian language (Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog) to coordinate with internal stakeholders across the region