Shopee is currently growing its retail finance business across the region and with that will be hiring a team of experts to help drive the business. As part of the pioneer batch, you will be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets around South East Asia.
- Design and drive implementation for consumer loan’s collection strategy regionally, including but not limited to workflow design, phone collection, site collection, legal procedure, outsourced management, etc.
- Work closely with local teams to consolidate CRM related system requirements, and with Product/Development teams to oversee implementation plans.
- Monitor and manage Auto-Dialler system, involving in setting KPI, report monitoring, parameter management, and call strategy alignment & initiation & enhancement.
- Study business operations and the local market to make determinations about its ongoing competitive outlook.
- Regularly communicate with local collection teams, perform travelling to local markets and provide advanced training.
- Conduct necessary data analysis and UAT plan, monitor key performance indicators, present findings and recommendation to senior management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the loan collection, credit risk management or project management area. More experienced candidates may be considered for lead positions.
- Bachelor Degree and above from a worldly recognised university with good academic credentials.
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in data management.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical experts, business partners, and executives.
- Working experience in Retail Banking, Consumer Finance, e-Commerce, Consulting, Credit Ratings Agency will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or SAS is preferred.
- Familiarity with any Auto-dialler system is a plus.