The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
- Design and drive implementation for consumer or small and medium-sized enterprises loan’s strategy and policy, including but not limited to application workflow design, prescreening, credit policy, credit limit, risk based pricing.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of new credit applicants and monitoring the ongoing financial performance of existing credit customers.
- Conduct data analysis through daily risk exposure & profit and loss and present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Study business operations and the local market to make determinations about its ongoing competitive outlook.
- Construct reports to monitor key performance indicators, and optimize business policy and process.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in credit risk analysis. More experienced candidates may be considered for lead positions.
- Bachelor Degree and above in Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or other relevant fields from a worldly recognised university with good academic credentials.
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in data management.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes.
- Strong attention to details and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical experts, business partners, and executives.
- Working experience in Retail/Institutional Banking, Consumer/SME Finance, Supply Chain Finance, e-Commerce, Consulting or Credit Ratings Agency will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or SAS is preferred.