Salary: uncapped - we’re looking for exceptional talent
About the job
You will be responsible for the implementation and operation of highly profitable algorithmic trading strategies, working closely with traders in our office in Cambridge.
You will take the lead on projects that could double our overall profit from day one. We’ll give you full autonomy to achieve your goal.
You will drive our culture of clean code and test-driven development by holding our team to exceptional standards.
Why shouldn't you apply?
- We are solely outcome-driven. Writing perfect code for the sake of it does not interest us.
- As a small company (15 people), the direction can change at short notice and things can get very chaotic at times.
- We have a policy of radical transparency, which means we value giving each other tough feedback.
Why should you apply?
- You will get the freedom to find the best solution with little direction.
- You will be challenged to perform at your best and pushed to learn the lessons when you fail.
- You will work with exceptionally talented software developers, traders, and researchers to solve demanding real-world problems.
- We have an emphasis on quality over quantity. People work their best when they are well-rested. This is why we have an unlimited holiday allowance.
This role is perfect for an experienced software developer seeking a position with more responsibility in a vibrant and agile start-up environment.
- Two or more years of experience in software development at an industry-leading firm.
- A strong academic background from a top-tier university.
- Exceptional Python skills.
- A natural talent for mentoring and managing.
- Unlimited holiday. As long as you get your work done to the highest standard, we don't care how many hours you work.
- Unlimited book and learning grant.
- Python, GCP, Docker, Linux