We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer.
The successful candidate will join the product team and will work on an exciting consumer-facing app. The role will have a large impact on the success of our product and involve a high degree of iterative development.
- Work as part of a small team to improve our Flutter iOS / Android application.
- Develop, maintain, and Test the app working closely with the team.
- Complete week-long sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Interact with developers and designers to continually improve UI and UX.
- Take responsibility for good software hygiene (refactoring, testing, version control, etc.)
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Demonstrable experience with app development (required); Flutter experience would be a plus.
- Open mindedness and willingness to take creative risks (required).
- Reliability and excellent communication skills (required).
- Having built and deployed an app entirely yourself would be a plus.
Above all the candidate should be a self-starter, be prepared to implement good working practices in a team and have strong interpersonal skills in a learning environment.