Seamless delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence; by development of a robust real-time contact and company search engine as well as a suite of technically-advanced tools to support sales and lead generation. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and have been recently ranked No. 7 in LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups of 2022, featured in Forbes as #1 Software company in Ohio in 2022, and on G2’s “Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022” list!
The Seamless Family
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
- Lead the dev team in the design, development, and maintenance of software products
- Develop and maintain high-quality software code
- Ensure that technical delivery of projects are on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Define technical, operational, and security project requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and maintain best practices for software development.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the team members.
- Lead and participate in code reviews to ensure that software code is of high quality and conforms to best practices.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new technologies to improve software development processes and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve technical issues, troubleshoot problems, and implement solutions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of software documentation and user manuals.
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and stakeholders.
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address technical issues and challenges
- Experience with software development tools such as GitHub and JIRA
- Experience with cloud-based development and deployment, such as AWS
- Experience with Agile in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience mentoring and coaching software engineers
You Are A Good Culture Fit If You...
- Value autonomy and ownership of your work.
- Self-motivated engineer with the ability to work well with a small team of highly-driven / entrepreneurial Developers.
- Willingness to go beyond the standard “9-5” when needed, as we love what we do!
- Possess an innate passion for coding, software development, and big data!
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.