The Vice President, Sales is a key leadership role reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and responsible for leading a growing team of Account Executives responsible for driving and executing Seamless.AI’s sales and business development strategy. The VP, Sales will develop and implement repeatable sales processes, develop and lead a high-performance sales organization, and execute the Company’s growth strategy to scale the business to over $100 million in revenue.
- Oversee daily operations of the Account Executive team;
- Define optimal performance metrics and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success and align reporting, training and incentive programs with the same;
- Hire, develop and lead an engaged and high performing team, and implement process, methodology and infrastructure that delivers repeatable success;
- Partner with Sales executive leadership to develop and execute an effective sales strategy, including: sales enablement, setting targets with aligned incentive compensation plans, implementing disciplined, repeatable and scalable sales processes (including pipeline and funnel management), and setting a track record of over-delivering on forecasts;
- Develop and execute strategies to diversify sales through new channels and markets;
- Follow and communicate market insights and leverage the same to contribute to corporate growth strategies;
- Assess and improve upon existing sales processes, methodologies, infrastructure and metrics;
- Implement necessary adjustments to optimize performance, move quickly on opportunities, capitalize on markets, and build/refine infrastructure for the future; and
- Manage a growing team across multiple geographies, including contributions to team structure, commission structure and organizational design, performance assessments and management, and team succession planning and training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of sales management experience with demonstrated track record of success
- Proven ability to scale a sales organization and revenue streams
- Experience selling, winning and retaining smb, midmarket and large enterprise customers
- History of driving significant revenue growth in a high transaction environment
- Strategic thinker capable of building innovative sales models with the tactical ability to execute
- Extensive experience in SaaS sales
- Demonstrated ability to attract, build, mentor and direct a high-performing, cohesive sales team with a track record of meeting or exceeding revenue and growth expectations
- Results-oriented leader who is highly self-motivated, energetic and committed to achieving success
- Strong leader with creative, strategic and financial acumen
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.