We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in building data ingestion pipelines for large datasets. As a key player in our team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and managing our data infrastructure, supporting our data-driven decision-making capability. You'll need to be proficient in Python, AWS, and common frameworks used for data ingestion, transformation, and consolidation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about data, a strong team player, and have a continuous learning mentality.
Seamless delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence; by development of a robust real-time contact and company search engine as well as a suite of technically-advanced tools to support sales and lead generation. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and have been recently ranked No. 7 in LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups of 2022, featured in Forbes as #1 Software company in Ohio in 2022, and on G2’s “Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022” list!
The Seamless Team
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
- Design, develop and optimize data ingestion pipelines to handle real-time and batch data streams using a variety of sources.
- Utilize your extensive knowledge of Python and AWS to engineer solutions for the transformation, consolidation, and storage of large datasets.
- Collaborate with data scientists and other stakeholders to understand data needs and translate them into data systems and pipelines.
- Enhance our data ecosystem by leveraging industry best practices for testing, deployment, and runtime environments.
- Drive continuous improvements to data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Document data architectures, procedures, and data flows, maintaining excellent communication with the team and stakeholders.
- Monitor data systems performance, troubleshoot data issues, perform root cause analysis, and ensure the implementation of optimal solutions.
- Participate in data governance and ensure adherence to data security and privacy standards.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency with Python, AWS, and common frameworks used in data ingestion and transformation.
- Hands-on experience building and optimizing large scale data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data modeling, data cleaning, and ETL processes.
- Strong understanding of database design and data management principles.
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, and others.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to analyze data and design solutions to complex data issues.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, and a passion for data.
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g., Java, Scala) is a plus.
- Familiarity with big data tools (e.g., Hadoop, Spark) is a plus.
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.