Marketing Automation Manager
The Marketing team is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Automation Manager to help support our continued growth in email marketing initiatives for Seamless.AI. This person will be responsible for creating and executing email campaigns and automation to drive demos and sales. They must be able to quickly and effectively perform forensic research on user activity within the email platform. They will also own and update email/automation reports across platforms. This is a rewarding opportunity where your efforts will be directly tied to revenue and retention of our customers.
The right candidate is proactive, highly organized, and pays close attention to detail. They must have excellent writing, editorial, and organization skills.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will report to the Director of Email Marketing and Automation.
- Generate story-telling content and execute email marketing campaign initiatives
- Design, executive multivariable test on campaign and automation performance to achieve business goals
- Enforce email brand standards on all email assets
- Ideate and execute tactics to convert inactive users through various platforms and tactics
- Drive lead nurturing automation across all departments
- Scope and set in place effective high-touch emails with SDRs and AEs.
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve email open, click, and click-through rates
- Monitor and maintain email reputation
- Examine and interpret data into clear insights and provide actionable recommendations
- Write, edit, and revise articles for our blog
- Ensure email designs are optimized across popular platforms and devices
- Executive Seamless user acquisition and retention campaigns and automation
- Build and segment the audience based on data provided by the team
- Establish strong relationships across tech, product, CRM, and customer experience teams
- Adopt quickly to new technologies (within and out of the email marketing space).
- Partner with customer service, and product team to deliver quality content and emergency messages
- Own and regularly update email reporting metrics
- Maintain CAN-SPAM compliance and email communication preference
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with people throughout the organization
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Experience in migrating email platforms
- Experienced in reporting and email data analytics (open rates, click rates, revenue impact, etc.)
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of high volume focused experience in email marketing and automation
- 2+ years of experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred (Marketo as an alternate secondary)
- Must have relevant industry experience (high volume SaaS, low ticket freemium experience) - Ecommerce also encouraged to apply
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.