Seamless.AI delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We do this through development of a robust real-time contact and company search engine, as well as a suite of modern tools to support sales and lead generation. We have been recognized as 2021 Tech Company of Year by NJTC, Top 5 Sales Intelligence Software by G2 in 2021, Best Place to Work in 2020, and Ranked in LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups of 2020!
The Seamless Family
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity and constant learning. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless.AI every day.
- Supporting senior development resources to improve code quality by building upon and measuring unit test coverage
- Assisting with various development tasks upon request
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Associate Product Managers and QA to understand product requirements for developing well written unit testing
- Constantly working to learn from development team and enhance knowledge of the Seamless.AI code base and tech stack
- Associates, College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Awareness of unit testing theory. Experience writing unit tests strongly preferred
- Awareness of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts and SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven toward improving every day
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups 2020. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.