Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
*All Sealed employees are working remotely due to COVID health and safety concerns.*
What will you do?
Sealed is looking for a talented account management professional to support our growth by managing relationships with utilities and other key strategic partners.
This is a great opportunity for career growth at a company that is creating tangible positive impact and value for people and the planet. You will manage the launch and day-to-day execution of co-marketing, product, and incentive partnerships with companies like energy utilities, equipment manufacturers and other large enterprises.
Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, you will:
- Build relationships with partner stakeholders that enable you to anticipate their needs and provide value
- Set partnership performance goals that align our partner’s needs with Sealed’s operational capabilities and business priorities
- Track partnership performance, report internally to executives as well as externally to partner leaders
- Represent the partner perspective and goals internally
- Scope, onboard, launch, and manage execution of new partnership programs
- Coordinate with Sealed marketing team to execute on co-branded marketing plans with partners
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly business reviews to partner stakeholders, in collaboration with senior management
- Track and manage deliverables between Sealed and partner stakeholders
- 3-5 years of total work experience
- 2+ years experience in account management with large enterprise partners
- Experience leading meetings with senior executives internally and externally
- Demonstrated track record in managing projects or programs in a cross-functional team
- Willingness to travel (10-15%)
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience using project management software (e.g. Asana) and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Enterprise sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and extremely organized with task management and planning
- Comfortable asking hard questions to get to the root of a problem
- Versatile: one day you could be delivering a quarterly review, the next day finalizing an internal launch plan
- Able to manage expectations and prioritize work when pulled in multiple directions - great at coordinating people laterally and managing up
- Eager to learn, hardworking, and resourceful: you’re ready to take on new challenges and not rest until you’ve met your goals
- You can’t stand waste. Whether it’s energy waste, or wasted time, transforming waste to value is in your DNA
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Work from home stipend
- Learning & development stipend
- Flexible work environment: work remotely from anywhere within the US or from our headquarters office in NYC once COVID infection rates decline and we determine it is safe to work indoors as a team again