Who are we?
Everyone is talking about electrifying cars… but we should be talking more about electrifying and modernizing houses!
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthy, comfortable and clean for the planet.
Sealed is transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology.
We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs and stand behind the work: Sealed only gets paid if the customer’s home saves energy.
Sealed is venture backed by a $5 Billion dollar asset manager and is based in New York City. The company was founded by Lauren Salz (McKinsey, Forbes 30 Under 30) and Andy Frank (energy efficiency veteran and expert).
What will you do?
You will work closely with Sales Leadership and Revenue Operations at Sealed to develop and execute on strategy, training, onboarding and continuing education initiatives that optimize performance of our AE and SDR teams.
- Own and architect the entire sales enablement function at Sealed— including training and onboarding.
- Develop written content, playbooks, scripts and content repositories
- Stay informed about best practices and techniques in B2C & B2B SaaS sales
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis
- Create and monitor training effectiveness KPIs
- Enforce CRM/Sales Enablement technology adoption among the sales team
What success looks like?
A successful Director of Sales Enablement will be the reason that our teams are quickly and effectively enabled to sell Sealed’s products and services to customers across the US. You create the vision and the structure that makes joining Sealed an amazing experience for our new hires.
- 6+ years of sales and sales enablement experience
- Familiar with best practices in change management and facilitation
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales playbooks, battle cards and other sales assets
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Deep degree of familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach and others
- Familiarity with product marketing and messaging
- Ability to write effective copy & knowledge of sales script design
- Familiarity with basic sales funnel architecture
You love getting in front of the class to teach, and colleagues hang on your every word when you speak. You love the art and science of sales. Your workplace pet peeves are when you see people violating process and going off script. It can be said that you believe a clean CRM is better than clean sheets. You love watching the production of a well-oiled machine.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Health benefits
- Stock options
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short note describing your interest in the position.