Who are we?
At Sealed, we’re unlocking comfort, value, and efficiency in aging homes—and transforming energy, finance, and home improvement along the way.
With Sealed, it’s easy and affordable to solve the problems that make houses too hot, too cold, and too wasteful. In partnership with energy utilities and certified contractors, Sealed finances key home improvements using the money homeowners currently waste on energy.
Homes are renewed from the inside out—all without increasing homeowners’ monthly bills. Upgrades like HVAC, insulation, air sealing, and smart home technology transform the way a home feels and functions. Sealed coordinates projects from beginning to end, and we stand behind our work. If we don’t reduce a home’s energy use, we don’t get paid.
Sealed is backed by a $5 billion global investment firm and has major partnerships with large utility companies like Con Edison.
Based in New York City, Sealed was founded by Lauren Salz (CEO, Forbes 30 under 30, former McKinsey) and Andy Frank (President, energy efficiency veteran).
Learn more at sealed.com.
What will you do?
Home improvement can be a hassle, but as an Account Manager, you’ll make sure getting your home Sealed is a breeze.
You'll coordinate everything for Sealed customers from the day they sign their agreement, to the day they receive their first bill, so they can just sit back, and get comfortable. With your pin-straight organization skills and smooth relationship management abilities, field verification, project scheduling, change order management, and completion paperwork will finally meet their match.
After a customer signs their initial agreement with Sales, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, take care of them and ensure they have a great experience throughout their implementation journey
- Manage all coordination between customers and contractor partners for field verification and installation activities.
- Adjust final project scopes with contractor partners based on field verification, and communicate required by scope and/or agreement changes with appropriate involvement from the Account Executive team.
- Collect all required documents from customer and contractor partners pre and/or post installation.
- Schedule customer installations in coordination with contractor partners
- Approve and coordinate any project change orders during and post installation.
- Process final completion documents, and facilitate timely contractor payment authorization.
What success looks like
- Sealed customer projects are installed quickly, profitably, and at high quality levels that generate high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Customers rave about the Sealed post-sale process, and see it as setting the top bar for home improvement experiences.
- Contractors proudly reference their experience partnering with Sealed.
- 2+ years of experience in account management with a residential or SMB construction application (construction tech, solar, etc.).
- Experience managing both customer and contractor relationships.
- Self-starter with an ownership mentality for all things installation-related.
- Familiarity with CRM and scheduling software.
Nice to have
- Experience in the energy efficiency industry.
- Consumer or SMB sales experience.
- Familiarity with government or utility programs, permitting, or licensing.
- Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, stock options, health benefits