Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
Home improvement can be a hassle, but as an Account Manager, you’ll make sure getting your home Sealed is a breeze.
You'll coordinate everything for Sealed customers from the day they sign their agreement, to the day they receive their first bill, so they can just sit back, and get comfortable. With your pin-straight organization skills and smooth relationship management abilities, field verification, project scheduling, change order management, and completion paperwork will finally meet their match.
After a customer signs their initial agreement with Sales, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, take care of them and ensure they have a great experience throughout their implementation journey
- Manage all coordination between customers and contractor partners for field verification and installation activities
- Adjust final project scopes with contractor partners based on field verification, and communicate required by scope and/or agreement changes with appropriate involvement from the Account Executive team
- Collect all required documents from customer and contractor partners pre- and post-installation
- Schedule customer installations in coordination with contractor partners
- Approve and coordinate any project change orders during and post installation
- Process final completion documents, and facilitate timely contractor payment authorization
What success looks like
- Sealed customer projects are installed quickly, profitably, and at high quality levels that generate high customer satisfaction ratings
- Customers rave about the Sealed post-sale process, and see it as setting the top bar for home improvement experiences
- Contractors proudly reference their experience partnering with Sealed
- 2+ years of experience in account management with a residential or SMB construction application (construction tech, solar, etc.)
- Experience managing both customer and contractor relationships
- Self-starter with an ownership mentality for all things installation-related
- Familiarity with CRM and scheduling software
Nice to have
- Experience in the energy efficiency industry
- Consumer or SMB sales experience
- Familiarity with government or utility programs, permitting, or licensing
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US