Who are we?
At Sealed, we’re unlocking comfort, value, and efficiency in aging homes—and transforming energy, finance, and home improvement along the way.
With Sealed, it’s easy and affordable to solve the problems that make houses too hot, too cold, and too wasteful. In partnership with energy utilities and certified contractors, Sealed finances key home improvements using the money homeowners currently waste on energy.
Homes are renewed from the inside out—all without increasing homeowners’ monthly bills. Upgrades like HVAC, insulation, air sealing, and smart home technology transform the way a home feels and functions. Sealed coordinates projects from beginning to end, and we stand behind our work. If we don’t reduce a home’s energy use, we don’t get paid.
Sealed is backed by a $5 billion global investment firm and has major partnerships with large utility companies like Con Edison. Sealed has also secured a first-of-its-kind energy savings insurance policy from a Fortune 200 company.
Based in New York City, Sealed was founded in 2012 by Lauren Salz (CEO, Forbes 30 under 30, former McKinsey) and Andy Frank (President, energy efficiency veteran).
Learn more at sealed.com.
What will you do?
Sealed is looking for a growth-obsessed performance marketer to create, implement, track, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social channels. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to reach, educate and influence customers in an old-school industry (energy, home renovation) with an innovative company that is creating tangible positive impact and value for homeowners and the planet.
As a performance marketing specialist, you will work closely with the Director of Acquisition to launch, refine, execute and report on campaigns across platforms (Facebook, Google, Mail etc.).
More specifically, you will:
- Drive implementation of campaigns across owned and paid social
- Analyze Facebook campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goals
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings
- Report on daily acquisition metrics such as Prospects, MQLs, and CAC
- Contribute to messaging and creative development as well as general content creation (digital, traditional and otherwise) while working closely with our creative team
- Be the master of our channel playbook that documents the brand’s look, feel and tone for each channel along with best practices and optimization techniques for maximum ROI
What success looks like?
- Paid social efforts generating a consistent volume of leads at desired CAC
- We are constantly learning and adapting from a well-defined A/B testing framework
- Following and engagement on our shared media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.) growing every month
- Homeowners in our target geography know who we are
- 1-3+ years of hands on digital marketing experience in paid search, paid social, or preferably both!
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, while working in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice to have
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce and A/B optimization tools
- Experience marketing to Gen X and Baby Boomer target segments
- Experience working on product/ service with long sales cycles
- You can’t stand waste. Whether it’s energy waste, or wasted market opportunity, transforming waste to value is in your DNA
- Both left and right brained, analytical and creative. You can dig deep into the numbers, but also have sharp intuition and creative vision for offers that will convert audience to leads
- Hardworking, resourceful and gritty: when you have a goal, you find a way to meet it
- Extremely organized with task management and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for visual presentation
- Comfortable speaking your mind respectfully, even and especially when you disagree
- Desire to make an impact
- Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, stock options, health benefits