Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will help homeowners across the country achieve a new standard of living in their homes. You will represent the customer’s first interaction with our company and you will be part of a small, but fast-growing inside sales team that has a big impact on people and the planet.
What success looks like
A successful Sales Development Representative (SDR) meets or exceeds weekly and monthly lead generation targets. An SDR must also be able capable of managing multiple opportunities through the initial stages of our sales cycle simultaneously.
- 1-2 years of work experience (or)
- Driven and motivated recent college graduate with significant internship or part-time work experience
Nice to have
- Experience working in not-for-profit fundraising or political campaign
- Experience providing customer service
- Demonstrated interest in the environment and/or energy industry
- Exposure to the home improvement industry via work or family projects
- Experience as an athlete or leader in college club
In the heat of intense conversation you are kind and empathetic– yet also assertive. When curveballs come your way you’re organized enough to stay on track. You savor and celebrate victories– both for yourself and for others. You care.
You never shy away from a challenge and you put in the extra sweat to figure it out. Your best teachers were the hardest teachers. You overcome.
- $45k base salary
- $60k OTE, with uncapped commission
- Promotion potential to Account Executive with OTE of 105k+
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US