- Ensures audit plan is executed properly and sufficient audit evidence and documentation is obtained to support audit findings.
- Performs audit work, including plan preparation and workpapers.
- Prepares reports highlighting issues and providing recommendations.
- Monitors open issues and ensure implementation of recommended internal control measures.
- Bachelor in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or Information Systems from reputable university
- 1-3 years experience of risk-focused IT internal audit/cybersecurity consulting experience, with strong ability to understand and review technical risks and controls within business processes
- Sufficient knowledge of Cyber security especially in IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, Software Development Lifecycle, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to position oneself as a strategic partner to assist audit stakeholders in meeting company objectives
- Excellent team player, who possesses solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, and take ownership of their projects and workflow
- Able to work in a flexible team environment and handle multiple assignment simultaneously
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be available for travel to Branches sites
- Fluent in English is required