Join a rapidly growing startup that is developing best-in-class in vivo CRISPR therapies to permanently treat the underlying cause of disease!
We are looking for a highly motivated Head of Talent Acquisition to join our People team. This is a hands-on role where you will be recruiting and managing the talent acquisition process. You will partner with diverse teams to identify, attract and hire top talent who will drive us forward as we grow. You will assist in driving the overall talent strategy by using best practices to build an effective full life cycle recruitment process. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive work environment through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
How You’ll Contribute
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates through creative sourcing techniques to include networking, referrals, social media, career fairs, outreach events, cold calling and job boards.
- Lead the search for all roles and levels in the company with a heavy focus on the research and development team.
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle including reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, overseeing interviewing and candidate feedback, and offer process.
- Deliver a great candidate experience that supports the culture and values of Scribe.
- Build a strong partnership with hiring managers to discuss requirements of positions, evaluate candidates, and make decisions in a timely manner.
- Work with the interviewing teams to ensure the team is prepared prior to interviewing candidates.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System to automate the talent process and streamline the user experience.
- Maintain accurate hiring projections based on staffing demands and effectively plan to meet those projections. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Accountable for following Talent Acquisition processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO/AA, and other legal requirements.
- Attend conferences and plan recruiting events.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of previous full-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for life science or biotech roles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, capable of offering solutions to various challenges that require a degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Strong sense of urgency and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Experience using talent acquisition tools such as ATS and LinkedIn. Greenhouse preferred.
- Experience closing executive level candidates and discussing compensation packages is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Value diversity, equity, and inclusion.