classmarkets is a SaaS-company (software-as-a-service) that was founded in 2008 and successfully offers leading publishers and media houses technology and marketing for their digital real-estate and job-markets. Today we are running over 80 regional classified portals in Germany and Austria, on one scalable, service-oriented platform, offering a modern, responsive user-experience to more than 2 million visitors each month. Since 2015 classmarkets belongs to ImmobilienScout24 (Scout24 Group), Germany's leading national real estate marketplace.
What we need from you:
- Targeted revision and redesign of existing websites to optimize their usability
- Design and implementation of responsive web interfaces and applications
- Planning and realization of web surfaces according to customer specifications based on our
What we need you to bring:
- Excellent knowledge of modern PHP development: OO, composer, etc.
- Experience with at least one HTML templating language: Twig, Jinja or similar
- Excellent knowledge of at least one CSS pre-processor like less or scss
- Excellent knowledge of Git
- Good knowledge of Symfony 2 or 3
- Good knowledge of working with Linux/Unix systems
- Good knowledge of the Bootstrap 3 framework
- Enthusiasm for the latest trends and technologies in digital media
- Very good conceptual and creative skills
- Distinct analytical intellectual power, strongly solution-oriented attitude and high quality awareness
- Independent, committed and team-oriented way of working, and fun in mastering complex challenges intelligently
- Good command of English in speech and writing
What you can expect from us:
- Intense initial training and diverse, challenging tasks
- Responsibility early onstage as well as room for own ideas
- Best development potentialities
- A motivated, professional and international team
- Short communication lines, flexible structures and fair working conditions
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Beverages and fresh fruits for free
- Participation in monthly team events
- Full time position with immediate start
- You can find experience reports from former colleagues here: https://www.classmarkets.com/karriere/erfahrungsberichte/
- Here you can find our public github repositories: https://github.com/classmarkets
As a modern, aspiring company we cultivate a flat hierarchy in which every team member, no matter if manager or intern, can equally make suggestions or contribute ideas so that pleasure at the workplace is ensured. You also have the possibility to get in touch with collegues from Scout24. Our common goal is to constantly improve our products and services as well as to be a real sparring partner for our clients.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online or via Email email@example.com.