AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe. And we’re hiring!
We are looking for a passionate developer to build highly impactful products efficiently and securely. As a part of the Private Seller team, you'll help us to deliver great products that our customers love and you'll be responsible for bringing them to life
What you'll do:
- Develop microservices using scala and react and run them in the cloud (by "cloud" we mean AWS)
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including running A/B tests and pushing code into production (YBIYRI)
- Build in security & resilience into products as a first thought
- Help us support our legacy code and migrate it to scala. We have legacy code (who doesn't?), but we are migrating
- Collaborate with teams across Scout24 universe to deliver highly impactful products and to share knowledge and best practices
- Be a good coach/mentor to other team members
What we're looking for:
- Excellent programming skills in Scala
- Being open to working with both backend and frontend code
- Experience on tools/systems such as git, docker, jenkins, Unix, AWS
- Passion for development with a sense of delivering it with a quality
What you can expect from us:
- A budget for courses, workshops, conferences and everything you need to keep learning and build great products
- Equal carrier paths regardless of management or technical preferences. (You don't need to become a manager in order to grow. You can though if you want)
- Great people from all over the world working in the agile environment
- Competitive salaries and attractive company pension plan
Sounds interesting? Then tell us what do you like the most about scala in your message.
Curious? Here is more about AutoScout24:
- An inside look: What I learned in my first year at AutoScout24
- Our tech radar
- Behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
- About Scout24
You want to meet your future manager?
#MeetScout24: Tatiana Burak is Engineering Manager in Private Seller segment and has been with Autoscout24 since October 2017. What motivates her at work is to learn new things & to be able to apply that knowledge in real life. Probably because of this the challenges always motivate her and make her want to find a simpler or non-standard way of solving them. Furthermore, she always wants to see the results of her work and how it makes a change. Tatiana is very happy that she can combine all of this at her job at AutoScout24. Her career advice? Don't be afraid of changes, and never stop learning!