ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany. The digital marketplace inspires people’s best real estate decisions and successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
This is a digital product owner / senior business analyst role for our Sales Enablement team working on our newest digital content platform across the Scout group. It is a dynamic project delivering interactive content and data driven pages for our sellers. This opportunity includes working across the sellers and product teams to refine requirements and also work with our engineering and vendor teams to deliver, validate and improve the platform.
What we need from you:
- Strong command of German and English language (both verbal and written)
- Proficient with creating and refining Agile product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior product and IT stakeholders
- Ability to integrate the needs of a number of different stakeholders to produce an overall solution
- Understand and refine business needs by working side by side with the seller and product groups.
- Engage with the product management group (sales, product and go to market) to prioritize work
- Facilitate communication between product owners and engineers
What we need you to bring:
- Collaborative and pro-active working style
- Enthusiasm to learn and adopt agile product development practices and mindset
- Multi-year experience in the development of digital products, especially web
- Experience working with remote teams using tools like Trello, Slack, Zoom and other communication and collaboration tools
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.