Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Austria, Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.immobilienscout24.at.
As Teamlead Finance you are responsible for all financial topics of the Austrian subsidiaries and the interface between local departments and the Scout24 Finance head office.
Fluent English is required in our international organization.
What we need from you
- Coordinate and help setting up short to long-term budgets and forecasts
- Monthly financial analysis and reporting together with the central controlling team
- Managing all accounting matters with the central teams
- Ensure timely and correct invoicing of customers and support questions
- Continuously help optimize the cost structure and ensure correct allocation
- Manage monthly accruals & bad debts as well as the relevant processes
- Help with setting up policies and guidelines and ensuring these are followed
- Be the local go-to-person for ERP & contract management systems
- Manage the back office team
What we need you to bring
- Academic degree in business administration or finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and/or controlling, ideally in an international set-up
- You are passionate about the opportunities and the speed of online businesses
- You are detail-oriented and at the same time outcome-focused
- You are accurate yet flexible
- Your work style is customer focused, proactive and communicative
- You love setting numbers into business context
- You are an expert in Excel and know at least one ERP system by heart
- Language skills: Fluency in English and German
For the position we foresee a market-compliant and attractive package starting from € 48,000,-/year with appropriate experience and additional qualifications there is the readiness for additional achievement.
What you can expect at Scout24
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions. Fresh fruit, free drinks and more
Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24