Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
Working Student Group Strategy / Group Business Development (m/f)
Berlin, 15-20 h/week
We are looking for a motivated and engaged student to join our Group Strategy Team at Scout24.
What is our strategy at Scout24?
- We help developing and communicating the growth strategy of the organization
- We identify new business portfolio (Portfolio-analysis, Market- and Competition-monitoring)
- We create strategic growth initiatives both in regards of cars and real estate
- We evaluate and develop new business ideas
- We implement new ideas (Lean Startup, partnerships)
- We work closely as “internal consultants” with colleagues from different Business areas, on exciting projects
What you will be doing:
- You contribute immensely to challenging projects
- You have the chance to develop new capabilities through various project works in a short time (business modeling, market research, project management)
- Only your willingness to contribute is the boundary in the amount of responsibilities during this role. Ownership is one of the keywords of Scout24!
What we need you to bring:
- You study in a technical, science- or business-related major and have excellent grades
- You speak excellent English
- You already have previous experience, ideally in business consulting or in the internet/media sector
- You have a God-given analytics talent
- You find pleasure in working with numbers, and enjoy battling with complex and challenging tasks
- You enjoy working in a dynamic team
- You have a great knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
Good to have:
- Good (not necessarily excellent) German skills are a plus
- Internet- and technology-savviness, and excitement for online-business models is a plus
- A big amount of curiosity
- Entrepreneurial and a change-driven mind-set
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An entrepreneurial environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Attractive compensation and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Lots of room for your own ideas and a steep learning curve
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and table football to take a break
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.