AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. The digital marketplace offers listings products for used and new cars to dealers and private sellers, inspiring people’s best car-owning decisions In Germany, AutoScout24 enjoys a unique aided brand awareness of 95 percent within its target group.
AutoScout24 is part of Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces dedicated to the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.autoscout24.com
The range of duties in Pricing and Projects covers numerous questions relating to the monetization of our AutoScout24 platforms in Germany and abroad. This in particular includes the development of products and business models, as well as pricing for all B2B and B2C products.
What you will be doing:
- Design and execution of quantitative analysis and identification of resulting recommendations
- Participation in the design and implementation of new products and business models
- Supporting the development and implementation of country and segment-specific pricing strategies
- Participation in preparing decision papers and reports for company and division management
What we need you to bring:
You are ideally studying economics, business mathematics/information technology/engineering, statistics or a comparable program at a university, college or comparable institution.
You should also have:
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to numbers
- High degree of independence, structured way of thinking and a bias for action
- High reliability and commitment
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English, ideally basic German listening skills
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.