Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com
As Head of Consumer Marketing (m/f) you will be responsible for creating the consumer experience and building the consumer audience for the Scout24’s largest business unit: the Residential Market Segment.
We are seeking a product, marketing and business leader to join the four-person management team (consisting of colleagues representing Customer Marketing, Go-To-Market and IT) that is responsible for the success of the Market Segments. You will be responsible for the strategy, capability and execution across the marketing mix aimed at our consumer audience. The key performance indicators will be traffic volumes, customer leads and consumer experience quality.
This is a broad role and will suit a product marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about working in cross-functional teams to solve business challenges and deliver a commercial result. A background that combines product development/management and digital marketing/communications is highly desirable.
You will be equally happy operating at a strategic leadership level or on hands-on delivery of products. You will be a marketing leader who can challenge and influence your peers and other stakeholders. And you will have the direct management skills to lead a small team of UX designers, product managers and marketing communications managers.
What we need from you:
- Leading the Residential business: provide the consumer perspective in a cross functional leadership team
- Consumer experience leadership: championing the consumer experience across all IS24 digital products as a member of the Consumer Marketing leadership team.
- Hands-on product development: leading cross functional delivery teams of engineers, UXers, researchers to build brilliant digital consumer experiences
- Marketing communications planning: building and maintaining a Traffic Plan and managing the execution of the associated digital marketing communications activities.
- Strategic planning: development of annual and rolling strategic and business plans.
- Operational and project management: translating strategy into Quarterly plans and day-to-day business
- People management: line management responsibility for a small but diverse team.
- Budget responsibility: management of the Residential marketing budget and joint-responsibility for the overall Market Segment P&L.
What we need you to bring:
- 4+ years’ experience in online/mobile product management with a proven track record of successful projects, preferably consumer-focused
- Passionate - about digital technology and creating great consumer experience.
- Entrepreneurial - your focus will be on getting a result for the business, not a narrow functional role
- A leader - you will be able to inspire your team and make the right managerial decisions.
- Collaborative - you will build strong relationship with the leadership team and across the Residential Market Segment
- A communicator - you will be equally comfortable presenting to C-level executives or explaining user context to an engineering team.
- Winning - success drives you and you will have track record of successful digital products.
- Data-driven - you will be obsessive about collecting and analyzing data to make the right business decision.
- A prioritizer - you know when to dive into detail and when to move on.
- Flexible - you will be happy with constant change and able to create structure in a fluid environment.
- Fluent in English (required) and German (highly-valued).
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.