classmarkets is a SaaS-company (software-as-a-service) that was founded in 2008 and successfully offers leading publishers and media houses technology and marketing for their digital real-estate and job-markets. Today we are running over 80 regional classified portals in Germany and Austria, on one scalable, service-oriented platform, offering a modern, responsive user-experience to more than 2 million visitors each month. Since 2015 classmarkets belongs to ImmobilienScout24 (Scout24 Group), Germany's leading national real estate marketplace.
What we need from you:
- You are responsible for the design and development of classmarkets infrastructure.
- You are willing to learn new technologies and you’re comfortable with trying new things and environments.
- You are actively helping us to keep our platform always available.
- You optimize deployments for applications.
- You take care of our databases, logging and monitoring solutions.
- You maintain the automation architecture and continuous software delivery.
- You will apply your “automate all the things” attitude to solve every software and infrastructure challenge.
- You will dig deep and find the root cause of any issue.
- You will help building microservices using Golang (or be keen on learning the craft).
- You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
What we need you to bring:
- You have experience in building distributed and scalable systems.
- You have good knowledge of Linux systems, specifically Debian.
- You already have knowledge in Go (Golang). If not, you’re ready to learn Go.
- You have experience using Docker. You know how to set up a container-based infrastructure.
- You have experience with at least one cluster-management solution, such as Nomad, Kubernetes, Mesos.
- You have used Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible or similar for configuration management.
- Distinct analytical intellectual power, strongly solution-oriented attitude and high quality awareness
- Independent, committed and team-oriented way of working, and fun in mastering complex challenges intelligently
- Good command of English in speech and writing
What you can expect from us:
- Intense initial training and diverse, challenging tasks
- Responsibility early onstage as well as room for own ideas
- Best development potentialities
- A motivated, professional and international team
- Short communication lines, flexible structures and fair working conditions
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- A central and attractive location in Berlin-Mitte
- Beverages and fresh fruits for free
- Participation in monthly team events
- You can find experience reports from former colleagues here: https://www.classmarkets.com/karriere/erfahrungsberichte/
- Here you can find our public github repositories: https://github.com/classmarkets
As a modern, aspiring company we cultivate a flat hierarchy in which every team member, no matter if manager or intern, can equally make suggestions or contribute ideas so that pleasure at the workplace is ensured. You also have the possibility to get in touch with collegues from Scout24. Our common goal is to constantly improve our products and services as well as to be a real sparring partner for our clients.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online or via Email to email@example.com.