ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany. The digital marketplace inspires people’s best real estate decisions and successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
For our market segment Developer (Bauträger) and New Home Builder (Hausbau) we are looking for a Junior Marcomms Manager. Our market segment supports developer and new home builder customers to market their brand, construction projects and house types to people who are interested in buying or building their brand new home.
The Marketing Communications roles within our team lead & execute the communication of our product values to our customers and consumers.
What we need from you:
- Support the Senior Marcomms manager to implement marketing activities related to our market segment strategy by engaging the appropriate target group with the right creatives, content and channels
- Respond to tactical needs within the segment to ensure business activities are complimented with aligned marcomms activities
- Collaborate with internal and external creative producers
- Produce marketing briefs for specialist teams and external suppliers
- Execute & deliver on marketing campaigns & activities such as customer mailings & sales collateral
- Project and stakeholder management, ensuring stakeholders are engaged & kept up to date with activities in market & their purpose
- Measure communication activities and results against targets, ensure insights are shared within the market segment and continuously optimize creative approaches, media channel mix and cost
- Reflect market segment business and product positioning (based on strategic view & in conjunction with product team) in all activities and align with corporate brand guidelines
- Work with Marcomms community on innovative communication principles and ensure alignment on initiatives
What we need you to bring:
- University degree in Marketing or Communication science or comparable, advertising- and promotion-related training
- First Marketing experience (relevant internships & student roles will be considered)
- Starter-finisher mentality, with great operational and coordination skills
- Confident stakeholder management & communication skills.
- The ability to translate a business goal into a market-relevant story with clear messaging – always asking “why?”, “so what?” & “what’s the value/benefit”?
- Ability to connect messaging to the target audiences’ needs & realities via the most appropriate channels – understanding of email campaigns, customer notices, POS materials (one-pagers & sales collateral), search channels (SEA/SEO), display/media, PR, social channels, in-market promotional material, web content, events
- Passion for communications principles and trends and a willingness to learn from our marcomms community
- Data driven approach - you understand the need to test, measure & learn from activities in the mission for continuous improvement
- Fluency in German & English with excellent writing skills
- Knowledge about developer and new home builder industry is a plus
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.