Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
This is a key role within our company wide segment model, working at the interface between product, marketing and sales for the Sales Operation & Analytics department. It is the ideal position for someone who enjoys being in the midst of activities, always exploring new opportunities and new ways to solve business issues from an analytical point of view. You will be involved in jointly working with a talented group of Analysts to steer data driven the business development at Scout24.
What we need from you:
- You are the owner for the development and communication of the sales incentive model/ target setting/commissioning for Germany and other international markets. Besides the conceptual work, you are responsible for the practical implementation and tracking.
- You design and optimize state of the art reports for your segment regarding revenue and customer development
- Based on product, revenue and customer information, you identify and evaluate strategic potentials and derive business recommendations for sales and product development within your segment
- You are the key person for the annual budget modeling, tracking of actuals performance against budget as well as the translation and implementation of the segment budget into an a viable sales strategy
- You independently interpret, execute and present market-analytical projects. You generate business insights proactively. You analyze hypothesis- as well as data-driven the development of products, revenue and customers in your segment
What we need you to bring:
- Attained a business-related or similar university-degree (statistics, mathematics, economics, business administration)
- Ideally, previously gained professional experience in business analytics and incentive modelling
- At least a solid working knowledge of Excel
- You might have a working knowledge of one BI tools such as MicroStrategy, or Tableau, as well as of one CRM tool, such as Salesforce
- Experience with SQL, VBA or R is advantageous
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data. You are able to acquire data from various databases and evaluate it using analysis software and your own criteria
- You work independently, are meticulous, motivated and dependable as well as able to work under pressure
- You have very good communication skills as you interact at the interface between marketing, product and sales
- Required language skills: German and English
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.