ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany. The digital marketplace inspires people’s best real estate decisions and successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
We are currently looking for interns (m/f) for 3 to 6 months in the pricing department of Immobilienscout 24 in Berlin.
What you will be doing:
- Generating data driven insights for pricing relevant topics
- Develop data driven pricing models for different customer segments and products of ImmobilienScout24
- Develop models to simulate price effects and analyze the financial impact and performance of price and product measures
- Monitor the national and international competitive environment and derive corresponding competitive strategies
What we need you to bring:
- Bachelor or Master student in the following areas: Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- No difficulties using MS Excel. Beneficial: knowledge in SQL or BI Tools such as Microstrategy as well as statistical tools like SAS, R or SPSS.
- You enjoy understanding and solving complex business problems and thinking about revenue mechanics.
- You enjoy working as part of a team; a meticulous approach is also essential to this role.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An entrepreneurial environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Attractive compensation and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Lots of room for your own ideas and a steep learning curve
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin as well as free drinks and fresh fruits
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.