AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. The digital marketplace offers listings products for used and new cars to dealers and private sellers, inspiring people’s best car-owning decisions In Germany, AutoScout24 enjoys a unique aided brand awareness of 95 percent within its target group. AutoScout24 is part of Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces dedicated to the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.autoscout24.com
What we need from you:
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality.
- Creation of concepts and designs for the development of the product.
- Support the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Define and analyze metrics that track the success of products.
- Understand Scout’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
What we need you to bring:
- Ideally master‘s degree in computer science and/or business administration.
- First work experience in the online area or product management is a plus.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products is a plus.
- Communication and presentation skill
- Analytical skills
- Fluency in German and English
- User first approach. Starts with customer empathy and always includes a passion for products, down to the smallest details
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.