ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany. The digital marketplace inspires people’s best real estate decisions and successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
This position is limited to 12 months due to parental leave of our existing employee. The Trust Services team builds services to fight against phishing, fraud and spam. The Product Manager leads the team of engineers and connects different market segments and Customer Care with the Trust Services team to make sure our consumers and customers have the best experience with ImmobilienScout24!
What we need from you:
- Own and drive Product Development with group of highly skilled engineers
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products for customer protection
- Develop and execute a product strategy, aligned to the functional strategy and market segment goals
- Be responsible for all ImmobilienScout24 Trust Services services
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics to measure product performance and drive product success.
What we need you to bring:
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience with digital products
- University degree in computer science and/or business administration
- Understanding of digital business model and product success
- Knowledge and interest of Backend Service; experience in fraud, spam, phishing defense/detection is beneficial
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and listening skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in German and English
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.