AutoScout24 is Europe’s largest online car advertising portal. This marketplace offers its customers the chance to fulfil their dream of car ownership in the most simple, efficient and stress-free way. Dealers and private sellers can place ads on AutoScout24 for used and new vehicles. In its target audience in Germany, AutoScout24 enjoys a unique brand awareness level of 95%.AutoScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group which operates leading online marketplaces for real estate and automobiles in Germany and in other selected European countries.For further information visit http://www.autoscout24.com
In the Private Seller Market Segment we help people selling their cars. To support our users’ preferences we support various options, setting up their cars as classified or have it on an expedited lane to make the sale faster and more comfortable. In order to grow further our marketplace AutoScout24, we’re looking for a Software Engineering Manager (m/f) to become part of our team in Munich.
What we need from you:
You enjoy leading agile teams and you have the desire to take ownership in an international, ambitious and fun environment - join us! As we focus on setting up our teams with Full Stack Engineers you will work with people covering the full stack of our environment. As this is a broad range of technologies, we do not expect each engineer to excel in all areas, but we value getting things done high and value even more if you and the team can make things happen, no matter what problem has to be solved.
Those responsibilities include:
- Things in technology are changing fast, you will develop the team and the individual team members to keep the pace
- We are not top down organized, you will need to participate in strategic topics of the AutoScout24 IT but also the market segment
- Part of our engineering is done in nearshore delivery centers, you love to keep good relations ships also with remote locations
- Line management for a team of Engineers.
- While working with the system is very important, we also want you to stay in touch with daily work; you will work in the team as an engineer: architecture, testing, implementation, continuous releases and running a part of the platform are part of the team responsibilities
What we need you to bring:
- You have been working in software engineering for some years
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines would be great
- We are using micro services in AWS. Having experience with either of those could be a great benefit.
- We are agile. We live it. We breathe it. You have to be a part of it to fit
- Our goal is to build great teams of highly valued individuals. Be a team player but also decisive.
- We are international - English is mandatory, German would be a great boon.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader.
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start.
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually.
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends.
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions.
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.