Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and8 listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
Data Landscape Product Owner (m/f)
Munich, Full Time
This is a key role within our Data & Analytics team, with full product-ownership for our data-driven products and services in our OneScout data platform. This is ideal for someone with good agile product development experience, who is strong in data & cloud technologies and loves to build data-driven business. You will be involved in working with huge amount of data, cutting-edge technologies and working with some of the most influential and impactful data projects in Germany.
What we need from you:
- You will own central parts of the OneScout Data Platform and true data products serving the Scout24's various market segments including recommenders, price prediction tools and more data features.
- You prioritise the product backlog, set up user stories & epics and act within agile development teams.
- You work in cross-functional teams as part of our Data & Analytics team together with Segment Experts, Product Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Engineers in order to create and shape real data products.
- You derive recommendations for action based on product, analytics and technology trends.
- You define, monitor and report on product KPIs and make sure that they are tracked.
- You raise the bar for the team in view of data-driven agile-product thinking.
What we need you to bring: (max. 8 bullet points)
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Statistics or in a comparative field.
- You have proven experience in agile product development projects.
- You have a deep passion for data, cloud, digital technology and agile development.
- You are able to think strategically, data-driven, business oriented and creatively.
- You collaborate in diverse and visionary teams and settings.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Nice to have:
- You have business-proven experience about AWS, data architectures and data analytics.
- You have Knowledge in Hadoop and its ecosystem (Spark, Hive, Presto), Microstrategy and in real-time processing.
- You have expertise in Java, Scala, Python, R and SQL
- You have solid experience in data modelling and data science
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24