AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. The digital marketplace offers listings products for used and new cars to dealers and private sellers, inspiring people’s best car-owning decisions. In Germany, AutoScout24 enjoys a unique aided brand awareness of 95 percent within its target group. AutoScout24 is part of Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces dedicated to the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.autoscout24.com
In the Private Seller Market Segment we help people selling their cars. To support our users’ preferences we support various options, setting up their cars as classified or have it on an expedited lane to make the sale faster and more comfortable. As Full Stack Engineer you will work literally on the full stack of our software environment. As this is a broad range of technologies, we do not expect you to excel in all areas, but we value getting things done high and value even more if you can make it happen, no matter what problem has to be solved. Of course we also want our Engineers to have areas of expertise where they can teach other team members.
What we need from you:
- If your specialty is more in the frontend part of a tech stack, you are more than welcome if you are willing to improve on the other topics too
- To support our lean and agile product development you will be introducing new ideas, challenge feasibility of existing processes and help us to improve where we can
- If you can think it, you can build it. If you can build it, you should run it. You will cover the whole life cycle, from a sticky note at the board to code to a running service that is monitored and will nag you if it fails
- Even when striving for excellence, there are times where a compromise might be the best thing. But not on quality. We want you to joins us on this journey by finding the right mix between time and user value
- You will work on designing and implementing sustainable technical solutions
What we need you to bring:
- You have been working in software development for some years
- Having at least some experience in creating pages for very small to very large screens is an advantage (responsive/adaptive web)
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines would be great
- We are using micro services in AWS. Having some experience with either of those would be a great benefit.
- We are agile. We live it. We breathe it. You have to be a part of it to fit
- As the teams are responsible for their quality, you should not only know how to build software but also how to break it. If you don’t break it, someone else will.
- The job is not done after compiling, please bring a DevOps-Mindset
- Our goal is to build great teams of highly valued individuals. Be a team player but also decisive.
- We are international- English is mandatory, German nice to have
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.