Scout24 operates leading digital marketplaces in Germany and other selected European countries. ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24 are the main operations under the Scout24 brand. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. With our digital marketplaces we are inspiring people’s best decisions. Our purpose is to connect people with cars and homes. More than 1,000 employees in Germany and across Europe work on offering value to our consumers and customers. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
This is a key role within our company wide segment model, acting as an interface between product and marketing towards the data department. It Is ideal for someone who enjoys being in the midst of activities, always exploring new opportunities and new ways to help solve business issues from an analytical point of view. You will be involved in working with cutting-edge technologies together with a big group of Analysts to drive data driven development at Scout24.
What we need from you:
- You drive data enhancement and state of the art reporting for your segment
- You are responsible for ensuring hypothesis driven product development within your segment
- You generate business insights proactively (e.g. market share, market size, market development predictions)
- You work with customer and consumer data to help understand their needs and derive product or marketing actions from those insights
- You are the single point of contact for your segment when it comes to data/insights related topics and are responsible for data and tool enabling
- You independently interpret, execute and present market-analytical projects
What we need you to bring:
- Attained a business-related or similar degree program (statistics, mathematics, economics, business administration)
- You have a working knowledge of one or more BI tools such as MicroStrategy, SAS, etc.
- Google Analytics knowledge as well as SQL is also helpful
- Experience with R, Python or SPARK are not a must but would be helpful
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data. You are able to acquire data from various databases and evaluate it using analysis software and your own criteria
- You work independently, are meticulous, motivated and dependable and able to work under pressure
- You have very good communication skills as you interact as the interface between marketing/product and the data department
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.