ImmobilienScout24 is the leading online marketplace for private and commercial real estate in Germany. The portal enables people to realize their real estate dreams simply, efficiently and stress-free. ImmobilienScout24 successfully brings commercial real estate sellers, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. Every month, more than 12 million people use the portal. Germany-wide, ImmobilienScout24 achieves a prompted brand recognition score of 96 percent within the relevant target group. ImmobilienScout24 is part of the Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces in the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
What we need from you:
- Your number one responsibility – innovate and create.
- At its core, this is an early-stage program of work that essentially builds a communications platform capable of linking millions of people and data intelligently and meaningfully.
- Work across all platforms – you will be in a constant dialogue with our mobile team to think about solutions holistically.
- Project is backed as a core strategic program of work. Expect visibility and interaction with senior leaders in the company.
- Those who join this team will be deeply integrated across the Scout product family – this is not just about property. While we have initiated our effort in ImmoScout, our “One Scout” vision is now moving us into AutoScout.
- In addition to developing domain knowledge across the property and automotive industries, you will be thinking about leveraging B2C and C2C platform. We need people who can really think about solutions in multiple flows.
What we need you to bring:
- Expertise in Object Oriented Software development, preferably Scala or Java,
- Familiarity with Microservice architectures,
- Experience in developing scalable systems capable of handling thousands of requests per second,
- Comfort with in Test Driven Development and Pair Programming,
- Knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Deployment to AWS,
- Comfort to work in an Linux/Unix environment,
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases,
- Optional experience in native mobile app development (iOS, Android),
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader,
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start,
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually,
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends,
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions,
- Our on-site canteen and café serving the best coffee in Berlin!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.