AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. The digital marketplace offers listings products for used and new cars to dealers and private sellers, inspiring people’s best car-owning decisions In Germany, AutoScout24 enjoys a unique aided brand awareness of 95 percent within its target group. AutoScout24 is part of Scout24 Group, which operates leading digital marketplaces dedicated to the real estate and automotive sectors in Germany and other selected European countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.autoscout24.com
What we need from you:
- You are a passionate Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f) who thinks outside the box in order to improve standards, thereby making a difference in the quality of the user experience.
- As Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f), you will develop a world-class consumer experience by leading UI and UX design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Set the vision for the user experience and work closely with a cross-functional team. Find next-level but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Let users lead the way: listen to and know our users to let their needs guide us to the best solutions.
- Improve solutions step by step with testing prototypes early and A/B tests constantly.
- Be experienced in visual design. Quickly produce various concepts and prototypes. Be sure when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when rough scribbles and prototypes will suffice.
- Get aligned with other designers on a regular basis and play an active role in setting the overall company to the next UI/UX level.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work.
- Make our users love us – on all devices ;)
What we need you to bring:
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing for web and mobile at user-centric tech or media companies. You’ve shipped many consumer products and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You are an amazing UI/UX designer who wants to put our product experience on the next level.
- You love sketching concepts, optimizing flows and provide visionary designs. You think big but act act pragmatically where need be.
- You have the highest quality standards and are committed to providing absolute satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- Your great communication skills help the team and stakeholders to understand your designs. You are able to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts to make business strategy come to life
- You have a people-centric design mentality: you aim at improving your work constantly by feedback from peers and users. You’re conducting hands-on user research, or provide iterative versions for A/B tests
- You master your tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Axure, HTML and the like
- You can manage diverse and conflicting requirements, set goal-oriented priorities and complete large-scale projects in a timely manner
- You are a confident and effective communicator on all levels and are fluent in both spoken and written German and English; experience in an international environment and fluency in additional foreign languages are an advantage
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.