Scout24 operates leading digital classifieds platforms in Germany and other selected European countries. The main operations under the umbrella brand Scout24 are the digital marketplaces ImmobilienScout24 and AutoScout24. ImmobilienScout24 is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. AutoScout24 is a leading automotive digital classifieds platform in Europe, in terms of unique monthly visitors and listings. Scout24’s digital marketplaces are empowering people to realize their property and car-owning dreams simply, efficiently and stress-free. For more information, please visit: www.scout24.com.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Scala Developer who will join our agile development team to work with passion and motivation on great mobile first software products for our cross vertical Market Segment Consumer Monetization. You will work on projects for Autoscout24, Immobilienscout24 and Financescout24.
What we need from you:
- Together with the team you will build great software solutions based on proven and new technologies and integrate these solutions into our ecosystem.
- Work with a cross-functional team of developers, product owners, designers, business analysts and other stakeholders on product discovery
- Setup and development of an infrastructure based on Amazon Webservices
- Take responsibility for the whole stack: Build, test, deploy and operate all the necessary software, front-to-back
- Platform operation (you build it – you run it)
What we need you to bring:
- You're an open and communicative team player who is enthusiastic about agile software development
- You call yourself a Full stack developer
- You have very good programming skills in Scala or Java
- very good Skills in Android Development and established frameworks
- Knowledge of or concrete experience with SBT, Continuous Integration (GoCD), Kafka and Play
- Knowing technologies like Amazon Web Services (Cloud Formation, DynamoDB, EC2, S3, Elastic Search, Kinesis) would be a plus
- You are actively engaged in the creative processes of product development, can defend your point of view and are willing to compromise
- Knowledge of micro service architecture
- DevOps mind set
- Excellent German and English skills
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to email@example.com.