Scout24 is a listed tech company that has been revolutionising digital marketplaces for over 20 years. Driving various strategic initiatives over the years, today, we focus solely on building an ecosystem for the German and Austrian real estate market. With ImmoScout24, we have been successfully bringing together owners, agents and other services with users. Our know-how and diverse services ensure market transparency and make hard decisions easy for our users.
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Scout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosophy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to develop further and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us:
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
- From autumn 2020: Brand new smart offices at Berlin Central Station: https://vimeo.com/299487531
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes of #WorkingAtScout24: https://walls.io/scout24
We, as EmployeeTech of Scout24 already are a role model for Inhouse IT in Germany, our vision is to become “the best little IT department in Europe”.
What we need from you:
- Administrate and maintain internal IT business systems with a focus on Finance & HR applications
- Proactively ensure availability, performance & IT security
- Coordinate change and incident management as well as constant service improvements
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Collaborate closely with our internal customers in order to design and implement all necessary new features to support the business
What we need you to bring:
- Strong experience in the management of application especially for finance/HR systems like MS Dynamics Navision, Oracle Hyperion, Workday or Greenhouse
- Solid technical understanding of databases, interface technologies like APIs and scripting
- Great communication skills with the ability to connect with engineers as well as with internal customers
- Good understanding of finance or HR processes to transform them into technical requirements for the systems
- Basic project management skills
- Eagerness for continuous improvement and never-ending curiosity for new tools and technologies
- Fluent in German (required) and English (a plus)
Questions? Ibtehal is happy to help.
Ibtehal Hussein, Talent Acquisition Manager
Please be aware that we do not accept applications via e-mail.
To all recruitment agencies: Scout24 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any resumes to our jobs team, Scout24 employees or any other organisation location. Scout24 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin, color, ethnic origin, race, skin color, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.