AutoScout24 is the largest online car market in Europe. With AutoScout24, users can buy and sell used and new cars. In Austria, gebrauchtwagen.at has been part of the Scout24 group since 2017. The two portals record around 8 million visits per month in Austria, users can choose from around 150,000 offers. Around 60 employees in Vienna are responsible for the success of Scout24 in Austria. AutoScout24 and gebrauchtwagen.at belong to the Scout24 group, which operates leading digital marketplaces for real estate and cars in Germany and other European markets.
Business Data Analyst (m/f/d)
What we need from you:
- Conceive and implement market analyses in the cars area and related subjects
- Analyze customer potential to increase the share of wallet
- Uncover new target group potential for sales uplift
- Customer Insights Specialist: continuously generate insights to support the in-house development of marketing and sales campaigns
- Act as the sparring partner for the Professional Customer area as regards the development of customer groups and their product portfolio
- Be responsible for Churn Prevention in the Professional Customer area
- Be responsible for customer segmentations and customer analyses
- Independently interpret, execute and present customer-analytical projects (e.g. churn scoring, next best offer)
What we need you to bring:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in digital business as a Business/Data Analyst
- You are familiar with MS Office: Perfect Excel and Powerpoint skills are a must
- You have a working knowledge of one or more BI tools such as R, MicroStrategy, SAS, etc.
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data. You are able to acquire data from various databases and evaluate it using analysis software and your own criteria
- You are able to understand complex relationships quickly, have analytical and conceptual skills and a sense of what is feasible without neglecting unconventional ideas
For this position we are legally required to state a minimum gross salary per year which is in this case EUR 42.000,- but there is the opportunity to overpay.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan.
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends.
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Fresh fruit, free drinks and more
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes https://walls.io/scout24
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online. Or else, if you have any questions regarding your application, please send an email to email@example.com.