AutoScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Become part of our Data & Analytics team. This is a key role to make AutoScout24 a fully data-driven company. As a data analyst you will be deeply involved in the core of our business and integrated in our cross-functional teams. While having the full support of a highly dynamic and innovative data organization in the background. You will be involved in working with cutting-edge technologies together with a big group of analysts, engineers and scientists. This role is perfect for someone who wants to go far beyond a traditional analytical approach. Someone who enjoys creating value by insights and who is always looking for new ways to bring the idea of a data-driven business to life.
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- Data-driven company: As an analytical sparring partner to our business and product / marketing teams, you create deep market insights and ensure a fully data-driven decision making
- Customer focused: Deeply understanding the car market and user behavior based on our data and create business value out of it will be your north star
- Consultative analytics: You deeply understand the business and its data needs. Based on this, you generate and provide meaningful market and business insights proactively and derive concrete actions for the customers, product and business from those insights
- Data enablement: You work side-on-side with the product teams to enhance their data skills. And to support and empower them to access and analyze the data needed as easy as possible
- AI-ready: Together with our data scientists you drive the development of AI products to boost marketing automation and personalization
Who will love this job:
- You have a degree in the field of business administration, computer science or mathematics/statistics
- You have relevant job experience in business analytics, customer insights, data science or/and consulting.
- You have excellent knowledge in querying databases with SQL
- You are fluent in manipulating, analyzing and visualizing data using (statistical) programming languages (e.g. Python)
- You have knowledge in BI tools like Micro Strategy or Tableau, i.e. modeling data and creation of reports
- You have also gained some expertise in digital analytics, i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and A/B testing – you know how to use, implement, modify and debug the tools and set ups.
- You are really a data enthusiast, highly self-motivated and proactive
- You have very good communication skills as you are the go-to-person for our business teams
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
At AutoScout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
We are looking forward to your application online!