AutoScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24
We are looking for a talented Product Manager who is passionate about helping our users find the perfect mobility solution. As product owner for AutoScout24’s core experience, you will be responsible for guiding our users through the complexities of deciding which car is right for them, deciding how they’ll pay for it, and then finding that car on AutoScout24. You’ll be responsible for deeply understanding the needs of our users, developing creative ideas to solve their problems, running experiments to validate your hypotheses, and bringing your solutions to hundreds of millions of AutoScout24 consumers. You’ll also serve as a point of contact with multiple different teams that represent various stakeholders in the automotive purchase ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Consider our user's needs, internet market trends, the performance of our current products, and the company's strategy to develop new feature and product ideas.
- Work with UX Designers, Researchers, and Analysts to quickly and inexpensively validate your hypotheses.
- Inspire your engineering team and lead them through the entire agile product development process in order to get your validated ideas out of the door.
- Define OKRs for your team and communicate both your successes and failures to the company at large.
What you should bring:
- You hold a relevant university degree and at least 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager in digital company—ideally a consumer-oriented e-commerce site or online marketplace—and you’ve made a measurable impact through your successful feature or product launches.
- You love talking to your users, understanding their problems, and providing them the best possible solutions.
- You know how to pull data from web tracking tools to support your ideas and you are willing to pivot when the data doesn’t support your initial assumptions.
- You’re comfortable acting as an informal leader as you coordinate the work of a diverse English-speaking cross-functional team in a dynamic, changing environment.
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online.