AutoScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
We are looking for a technical product manager to help the security and trust teams to build products that really support our business in all our offices across Europe. You will define and measure internal and external customer satisfaction KPIs to ensure cutting-edge security and reduced fraudulent listings on our platform.
What we need from you:
- Inspire our teams to build security and trust tools
- Help build a security and trust product vision and translate that into a roadmap
- Be the reference at AutoScout24 for the latest industry trends around security, trust and fraud
- Maintain the backlog and prioritize the work based on the value being delivered
- Build and optimize our communication strategy with PR, Customer Care and Legal
- Consistently optimize existing controls by analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
What we need you to bring:
- A passion for security automation and fraud prevention
- A toolkit to manage customer requirements and translate their needs into roadmap items
- A clear and fluid communication style when articulating your ideas
- A customer-centric and product-oriented mindset
- A data-driven approach to decision making
- Enough understanding of Security, Fraud Detection, Machine Learning to be able to discuss best-practices with various stakeholders
- Experience working as a product manager, agile coach or in a similar technical leadership position
- Experience in working with Jira, google analytics, Elastic Search or Micro Strategy would be a plus
What you can expect from us:
At AutoScout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Extra for our Techies: modern Stack, higher potential for development within the Tech Benchmark, learning is daily part of our culture!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We are looking forward to your application online!