AutoScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
We are looking for a seasoned engineering manager to support, guide, and inspire a team of software and systems engineers within the Security & Trust organization and contribute to the development of the team's vision in alignment with our overall vision.
What we need from you:
- Empower your team and create a safe and inclusive environment. Help them grown, so they personally develop and advance in their careers
- Provide technical guidance and establish engineering best practices
- Work closely with other teams to develop the long-term vision for our cloud security and fraud platform products
- Define an executable roadmap your team can deliver on
- Help shape and influence the culture of our organization, as part of our management team
- Team-up with your recruitment colleagues to attract talent
What we need you to bring:
- A passion for building, leading and nurturing successful engineering teams
- A toolkit to coach, mentor and guide your team
- A clear and fluid communication style when articulating your ideas
- A thrill for automation and building automatic systems
- Know-how on AWS, Security or Fraud detection
- Enough understanding of Computer Science and Operations to be able to discuss technical decisions with your team
- Experience in Python or Scala
- Experience working as an engineering manager or on a similar technical leadership position
What you can expect from us:
At AutoScout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Extra for our Techies: modern Stack, higher potential for development within the Tech Benchmark, learning is daily part of our culture!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We are looking forward to your application online!