AutoScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
We are building an industry leading cloud platform environment on a massive scale, servicing our entire European business. You will work and grow in topics ranging from CI/CD platforms, to developer productivity tools, serverless, and containers!
What we need from you:
- Inspire our teams to build products engineers in all our offices across Europe love to use!
- Help build a product vision and translate that into a roadmap aligned with the overall tech strategy of Scout24
- Be the reference at Scout24 for the latest industry trends around developer experience and cloud platforms.
- Market our products within the company and outside of Scout24 through Open Source work and conferences.
What we need you to bring:
- Experience working as a product manager or in a related technical leadership or marketing position.
- A toolkit to understand customer problems and translate their needs into user stories.
- A clear and fluid communication style when articulating your ideas.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Enough understanding of Computer Science and Operations to be able to discuss technical decisions with your team.
What you can expect from us:
At AutoScout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Extra for our Techies: modern Stack, higher potential for development within the Tech Benchmark, learning is daily part of our culture!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We are looking forward to your application online!