AutoScout24 is one of two Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A surrounding in which you can advance your innovative ideas like in a Start-Up awaits you. Sound interesting? Get more insights into the world of Scout24 here: www.scout24.com or here #WorkingAtScout24
This is a unique opportunity to drive organizational change by helping to move AutoScout24's engineering culture towards making reliability a first-class citizen.
As a Lead Reliability Engineer, you will report directly to the Head of Platform Engineering, and you will be responsible for running the reliability program at AutoScout24. You will use your technical skills to influence architecture, define processes, and establish state-of-the-art engineering practices that help improve our reliability position.
What we need from you:
- Partner with other platform teams to build reliability directly into the infrastructure service offering.
- Own and drive critical projects to help improve the reliability of infrastructure and end-user products.
- Lead the effort to evangelize and put reliability at the forefront of AutoScout24's engineering practices.
- Increase the organization's ability to learn from incidents.
- Craft training curriculums on reliability topics such as resiliency patterns, incident response, and SLOs.
What we need you to bring:
- A pragmatic and customer-centric approach to reliability and engineering.
- High level of empathy and excellent communication and social skills.
- Experience in the development and operations of large and complex distributed systems.
- A good understanding of the SRE principles and it's real-life application.
- An interest in human factors and resilience engineering is a big plus.
What you can expect from us:
At AutoScout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Extra for our Techies: modern Stack, higher potential for development within the Tech Benchmark, learning is daily part of our culture!
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24
We are looking forward to your application online!