Immobilienscout24 is the number one Real Estate digital network marketplace in Germany. We have the most listings and the most visitors. And we provide the best experience to all out customers and consumers.We can only do this by building products and services that make the lives of all parties easier and fair. We want you to join our team to help us make our products.We also want to make products that we as engineers are proud of. This means following the industry standards, using clean code and making the right trade-offs when having tough conversations. We want you to be a part of all of this! For more information, visit http://www.immobilienscout24.de
What we need from you:
- You will join our team to develop awesome products for our customers and consumers
- You will be developing in Java on the backend and React on the frontend (Most of the time! We have stuff in other languages, too)
- All the things in the clouds!
- We expect you to learn from the team, while at the same time influencing how the team could do its job better
- Work with our product owners and challenge them on their assumptions
What we need you to bring:
- Someone with a passion for developing software and extending their knowledge on how to do it efficiently and correctly
- Someone who wants to work in a strong team and influence that team on how to perform better
- Someone who is interested in sliding between both front-end and back-end stacks to solve problems instead of just “writing code”
- 2-3 or more years of experience writing code for web products. If you’ve written that code in Java – awesome! But not a deal breaker if you haven’t.
- You use Git and you know why. And you maybe learnt the hard way
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues, but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Got curious? Then take a look behind the scenes: https://walls.io/scout24