What we need from you:
- You are a passionate UX/UI Designer (m/f/x) who thinks outside the box in order to improve standards, thereby making a difference in the quality of the user experience.
- As a UI/UX Designer (m/f), you will develop a world-class consumer experience by leading UI and UX design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Working with your team and associated product and technology stakeholders across the company.
- You’ll develop and execute a product UX design strategy aligned with various business units & company strategy.
- Steer and plan design tasks
- Be a driving force in workshop situations and inspire your team members.
- Encourage upwards and downwards communication to ensure alignment as well as knowledge transfer within the team.
- Align with other design team members on a regular basis and play an active role in helping the company achieve to the next UI/UX level.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work.
- Use your qualitative as well as quantitative research knowledge to guide your team through user-centered-design phases and make results tangible through sustainable KPIs
- Set the vision for the user experience and work closely within a cross-functional team. Find next-level but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Let users lead the way: listen to and know our users to let their needs guide us to the best solutions.
- Be proactive in improving solutions step by step with testing prototypes early and A/B tests constantly.
- Quickly produce various concepts and prototypes. Be sure when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when rough scribbles and prototypes will suffice.
- Make our users love us – on all devices
What we need you to bring:
- Fluent in English or German (Basic English skills a must)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in visual design for web and mobile at user-centric tech or media companies. You’ve shipped many consumer products and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You love sketching concepts, to optimize flows and provide visionary designs. You think big but act pragmatically where need be.
- Positive attitude that inspires team members and an intrinsic motivation to deliver the highest quality
- Communication skills to help the team and stakeholders to understand your designs. You are able to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts to make business strategy come to life
- You have a people-centric design mentality: you aim at improving your work constantly by feedback from peers and users. You’re conducting hands-on user research, or provide iterative versions for A/B tests
- You master your tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Axure, HTML and the like
- You can manage diverse and conflicting requirements, set goal-oriented priorities and complete large-scale projects in a timely manner
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, free fresh fruit drinks and more