Get part of Scout24 Data & Analytics team and participate in the development and implementation of the Data Governance Program. The role will act as a data business partner for business units and assist with implementing data governance by evaluating issues in the governance of enterprise data, including problem definition, root cause analysis, and opportunity and solution recommendations.
Join a team that is fascinated by data & cloud technologies and loves to create data-driven business. You will be involved in working with huge amount of data, cutting-edge technologies and working with some of the most influential and impactful data projects in Germany.
- You take ownership to develop a data governance program at Scout24, that enables our agile, independent business units.
- Implement and maintain enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures in the central data catalog (Alation) and tag governance monitor (ObservePoint).
- Organize and lead working groups with data consumers and data producers to standardize definitions, business rules, business usage for critical data elements, attribute and metadata in order to help create an enterprise-wide data dictionary.
- Identify, document, and manage data quality issues and/or improvement opportunities.
- Define appropriate metrics to measure the quality of the data in terms of fit for use.
- Define process, frequency, and responsibility for measuring data quality as defined. Assist with preparation of data quality assessments and publishing assessments results.
- University degree in Information Management Systems, business or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a data management, database or reporting development, Data Governance or Data Stewardship role required.
- Experience using end user reporting tools such as MicroStrategy or Tableau and Data Cataloging tools such as Alation or Collibra.
- Experience in SQL, or other comparable query language experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with a proven track record in gathering and documenting comprehensive business requirements required.
- Knowledge and ability to develop and perform data manipulation, data cleansing, data analysis, and data anomalies detection preferred.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication to engage with your business stakeholders
- Fluency in English, German is a plus